Where to find the Underground
As an all-volunteer newspaper that we put out in our spare time, it's sometimes hard to
adequately distribute The Boston Underground. We're in the process of getting newspaper
boxes for the street (if you can help out in that area, please contact us).
But for now, here's a list of places that the Underground is likely to pop up.
We try to keep these places stocked:
- Espresso Royal near BU. 736 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston
- Herrell's Renaissance Cafe. 155 Brighton Avenue, Allston
- Harvest Co-op, Central Square. 581 Massachussets Avenue, Cambridge
- Food Not Bombs, Central Square. Check the events calendar
- Harvest Co-op, Jamaica Plain. 57 South Street, Jamaica Plain
- Papercut Zine Library, Harvard Square. 45 Mt. Auburn Street, Cambridge
- The Lucy Parsons Center. 549 Columbus Avenue, South End
We try to distribute to these places whenever possible:
- Grasshopper Vegan Restaurant. 1 North Beacon Street, Allston-Brighton
- TJ's House of Pizza. 487 Cambridge Street, Allston
- Coolidge Corner Theater. 290 Harvard Street, Brookline
- The Amsterdam Cafe. 517 Columbus Avenue, South End
- City Feed and Supply. 66 Boylston Street, Jamaica Plain
- J.P. Licks. 6659 Centre Street, Jamaica Plain
- Bikes Not Bombs. 59 Amory Street, Roxbury
- Felipes, Harvard Square. 83 Mt. Auburn Street, Cambridge
- Raven Used Books, Harvard Square. 52B JFK Street, Cambridge
- Brattle Theatre, Harvard Square. 40 Brattle Street, Cambrdige
- Veggie Planet, Harvard Square. 47 Palmer Street, Cambrdige
- Toscanini's, Central Square. 899 Main Street, Cambridge
We also try distributing it to as many universities as we can, as well as a bunch
of other random independent businesses. You might even see us standing out on the
street handing out copies! If you are reliable and can distribute Undergrounds to sympathetic
independent businesses and organizations in your area, and especially to areas of your
college campus where they won't get thrown out, the please help us!
Distribution is one of the most time consuming (and important) tasks that we have, and any
reliable help would be awesome.
Proudly hosted by .